With society leaning towards the more complicated family structure of two working parents, the need for quality child care has increased. The program at A Carousel of Play Day Care offers:
* Daily developmentally appropriate activities with sign language.
* Group activities to develop social skills with others.
* Music activities.
* Art activities to enhance creativity.
* Supervised free choice time.
* Nurturing, loving care allowing every child to develop positive emotions.
* Respectful child guidance and discipline.
A Carousel of Play Day Care has been providing care for children since December of 1990. We were awarded the Group Home Child Care Provider Award for outstanding child care advocacy from the 4Child Care Unlimited in 2003. We were also voted best day care in the Fenton area in 2012. We are one of the observation sites for Mott Community College's Early Childhood Education program. I am committed to continuing my education in the Early Childhood field to ensure that we are providing the best possible program and care.
We believe that every child is unique, and in partnership with families and community supports we are committed to meeting the developmental and educational needs of our children.